Diet & Nutrition
The body cannot function efficiently and effectively without the correct nutrition and diet. Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated, and governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard.
The body cannot function efficiently and effectively without the correct nutrition and diet. Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated, and governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard. They are uniquely trained to take the most up to date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease, and translate this into practical guidance.
What Melissa provides
- Health questionnaire & 3 day food diary analysis
- 60 minute initial consultation
- Research and review of your case history
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation (if necessary)
- Personalised supplement recommendation plan
- GP referral letters (if necessary)
- Recommendations for any NHS or functional testing (if necessary)
- Recommendations for any other complementary therapies (if necessary)
- 30 minute explanation of recommended plan – by skype or phone
- Email coaching support until your next appointment
Nutrition Coaching Programmes starting from £200 for a 30 day reboot programme
Events & workshops – check out the ‘Events‘ calendar on Melissa’s website for upcoming events or feel free to enquire about booking an event or workshop that you would like to run.
|Available on request|
|Nutrition Coaching Programmes||From £200|
Melissa Pierson is a registered Nutritional Therapist and provides one-to-one consultations, workshops, demonstrations, and coaching programmes within London & online. She also acts as a spokesperson for the media, appearing on Sky News & London Live, as well as a variety of national & local radio stations talking all things nutrition related!
Melissa also has a 10 year career history in the City, and so is passionate about coaching clients on stress management through nutrition, increasing energy levels and improving gut health for busy work schedules.
She is a member of BANT, the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy and the CNHC, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.