Diet & Nutrition
The body cannot function efficiently and effectively without the correct nutrition and diet. Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated, and governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard.
The body cannot function efficiently and effectively without the correct nutrition and diet. Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated, and governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard. They are uniquely trained to take the most up to date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease, and translate this into practical guidance.
What Melissa provides
- Health questionnaire & 3 day food diary analysis
- 60 minute initial consultation
- Research and review of your case history
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation (if necessary)
- Personalised supplement recommendation plan
- GP referral letters (if necessary)
- Recommendations for any NHS or functional testing (if necessary)
- Recommendations for any other complementary therapies (if necessary)
- 30 minute explanation of recommended plan – by skype or phone
- Email coaching support until your next appointment
Nutrition Coaching Programmes starting from £200 for a 30 day reboot programme
Events & workshops – check out the ‘Events‘ calendar on Melissa’s website for upcoming events or feel free to enquire about booking an event or workshop that you would like to run.
|Available on request|
|Nutrition Coaching Programmes||From £200|
BSc (Hons), PG Dip. RD
Clinical and Sport Dietitian
Sharmain has over 12 years of experience in nutrition; working for the NHS, within areas such as; weight management, gut health and diabetes, to name a few. A specialist in sport and exercise nutrition, Sharmain has worked with many elite athletes from Premiership Rugby players to Antarctic explorers. Sharmain now runs her London based nutrition consultancy The Diet Consultant, which allows her to provide a bespoke, tailored nutrition service to her clients in a format that’s convenient to them.
Sharmain believes that most people know what they need to do to improve their health and well being, but knowing this and taking action are two very different things! She takes pride in providing her clients with the knowledge and tools to help them to feel in control of their eating habits, without imposing any unnecessary dietary food restrictions, supplements or tests.