London Marathon Injury Clinic
As the London Marathon draws ever closer, it’s vitally important that all runners consider their health and wellbeing both before and after the big day.
Taking part in the UK’s biggest marathon, running related injuries undoubtedly surge before, during and after the race, so what can you do to make sure you receive the best care in the event of an injury?
ProPhysiotherapy’s specialised London Marathon Injury Clinic was created to serve and care for all injuries sustained in relation to running. So, if you have any pre-race concerns, need immediate care or want to book a consultation for a few days after, you can contact us:
- Earlsfield Clinic 020 8879 1555
- Wimbledon 020 8946 2800
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be happy to help you, whatever the issue.
Articles on Running-Related Injuries
We have recently published several articles about common injuries experienced by runners, that you may wish to read:
- How Physiotherapy Can Help Get You Through Your Marathon Training – explores a number of running injuries
- Achilles Tendinopathy – more information about the condition and foot and ankle problems
- Runner’s Knee – causes and treatments
- Shin Splints – causes, treatments, how to avoid
- Knee Injuries and Common Causes of Knee Pain
- The 10 Most Common Sports Injuries – more advice on general sports injuries