Gemma is an Internationally qualified Personal Trainer with over 10 years of experience. She combines many exercise disciplines such as free-weights, kettle-bells, dynabands, body-weight functional training and pilates to create motivating and effective workouts for her clients. She also has in-depth nutrition knowledge and helps clients with their approach and attitude to eating.
If you are looking for a trainer to help you lose weight, improve cardiovascular fitness or train for a sporting event then Gemma has the expertise to help. She is also highly experienced at working with pregnant and post-natal women, and clients with other specialist needs such as diabetes, high blood pressure, joint problems/bad backs, and sporting injuries.
- ACE (American) International Personal Trainer
- ACE Programming for Special Populations (including pregnancy)
- ACE (American) Exercise & Pregnancy
- ACE – Chronic Musculoskeletal Challenges for 50+ Older Adults
- ACE – Strength Programming for Older Adults
- ACE – Understanding and Motivating Midlife and Older Adults
- ACE – In-Home Training for Seniors
- BCRPA (Canadian) Personal Trainer
- RSA Aerobics and Group Exercise Teacher
- BAWLA (British) Free-Weights Instructor
- BAWLA (British) Gym Instructor
- Nutrition for Women – Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Nutrition for Women – Diet & Diseases of Lifestyle
- Advanced Functional Foods, Parts I and II, The treatment of eating disorders.